Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Emmanuel

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." (Proverbs 3: 5-8)
A few days ago I went to an exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery to see this year's BP Portrait Award, which I go to see each year. When I got out of the gallery I felt weak. It was as if all my energy had been sucked out from my stomach. The interesting thing is I could feel a back-up energy system kicking in. This "back-up" walked me where I wanted to go next. Later I went to relax at a local bookshop and drank some more Energy from Source.

Yesterday while I was reading on the Web I suddenly felt my eyesight going blurred, as if I was about to have a migraine. I thought I'd already licked this thing! How come it was back? I took time out to relax and feel myself being filled with love which I hoped would dissolve the headache. When my eyesight cleared and I felt better I continued reading but then my eyesight went blurred again and the headache was back in full force. I decided to take the bus into town. I figured I would feel a lot better after the ride. Instead I felt nauseous and my stomach was doing summersaults. All through the journey I prayed frantically "God help me!" as I really didn't want to throw up on the bus. Fortunately, I had a supermarket bag in my rucksack which I pulled out at one point when I felt the urge, but nothing came out.

While the body was going through the drama of sickness, a Voice within was telling all was well. When I got off to change buses I felt this power lifting me up and walking me to the bus stop. As soon as I arrived the bus I wanted was there and I closed my eyes again. I was fighting the nausea while praying for God's assistance. When I finally got off the bus I had no energy. Yet a force walked me home.

One thing that struck me was the notion of "nature abhorring a vacuum" in operation. When I experience what appears to be a vacuum as in no energy, it is automatically filled with Divine Love. Perhaps, pain is a sign of a "vacuum" that needs to be filled with Love.

So this morning my mother asked me to buy some stuff at the local shops. As I was still feeling weak I asked God to do the shopping in me. When I got back and was walking up the few steps it felt like such an effort but the Energy within me got me up and helped me carry the grocery.

Later, I let the "Us" walk me to the bus stop. While I was waiting for my bus a guy approached me. He said, "Don't tell me you don't recognise me."

I recognise his face and his voice but I couldn't remember where I'd met him before. I had a feeling I used to know him at college. He told me about what he's been up to, the roller-coaster of life including marriage, divorce, custody battles, his various jobs, now he's a bus driver. Before he left I asked him to remind me of his name. "Emmanuel."

After he'd gone I chuckled to myself. His name would have to be Emmanuel of course. Emmanuel means "God is with us."

Incidentally, my name, Enocia is inspired from Enoch in the Bible:

"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." (Genesis 5: 24)
It is believed Enoch was translated and never died.

"By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." (Hebrews 11: 5)
What if Enoch was so full of God he could no longer live in the 3rd dimension?

I lean not on my own understanding but on God.
I am filled with God.

Enocia

Related articles: How Love Dissolved Migraine; Universal Consciousness; No Other Law But God; The Power Within; The Mighty Us; Trust in the Many Hands to Make Light Work; Embracing the Vacuum; Resist Not Evil





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?