Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is it Useful?

Conspiracy theories, don't you just love them?

For years now there have been many theories around Princess Diana's death. I watched a documentary recently where they raised different theories surrounding her death. The conclusion drawn was that it was simply an accident.

Of course you could argue that the programme has an agenda so it's not surprising they would reach that conclusion. Who knows who's funding the programme, etc.

You could also argue that the higher self of Diana had planned the accident as it was part of her spiritual growth.

You could argue anything.

The way I see it, if you find believing in conspiracy theories useful then go for it. I prefer to focus on the truth of Reality that I live in Love.

I don't do conspiracy theories; I do Love.

Enocia

Related articles: My Friends of Love-Light; If What You're Doing isn't Working





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?