Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Living as Light

When you turn the light on in a dark room, the whole room is lit up. If you want the room to be a lot brighter you need a light bulb with a higher voltage.

When I first awakened to the Light that I am, I saw myself as a Light that was a zillion...no, a squillion times brighter than the sun. I've found that my experiences in form have not had the same intensity. It has felt as if I've been experiencing the Light in degrees, rather like replacing a bulb with a lower voltage with that of a higher voltage, which I eventually replace with an even higher voltage...and so it goes on. This is the step by step way of enlightenment. At this rate I will achieve nirvana in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years, give or take a squillion.

Who has time for this nonsense? What is time anyway? If I was meant to crawl up the "evolutionary tree" the Light would not have revealed all of itself. This can only mean that I can experience the totality of the Light now.

How?

Let's say one day you have a moment of pure genius (or madness) and you decide to light every single room in your house with the same voltage as those in a stadium. Your house will not only light the whole street but the whole town. I bet your house will also be visible from outer space. And I'm sure the electricity company is going to love you for it.

To live as the Light I have to see that there is only Light. The Light that I am is constantly sending me light signals. Here's one such example.

A while back I was thinking of having a photograph for one of my blogs. I ended up meeting a photographer who asked if he could take my photograph for an exhibition about 1000 faces of people living and working in the area. I wasn't too keen on the idea but he persuaded me. I figured I could use the picture on my blog. Many months passed and I didn't hear from him. I soon met a young lady who took my photograph which I ended up using on my blog. (See Great Expectations).

A couple of weeks ago I noticed a flyer for the exhibition the man had told me about. When I checked the date I saw it had recently taken place at a local gallery. I was curious to see what my picture looked like. Funny how the notice didn't come to my attention until after the event. So yesterday I looked up on the web to find out when and where the next exhibition was going to take place. Again I'd just missed a local event. Curiouser and curiouser. So I looked up the website where all the photographs were. I saw that he had not included my photograph. I was very relieved as I hadn't been keen on the idea in the first place.

Now it all made sense. Missing the exhibition dates was the Light that I am sending me signals that my photograph had not been included. If my photograph had been included, the Light that I am would have flagged it for my attention.

I live in a universe of Light.
All is Light.

Enocia

Related articles: Consciousness Raising; Awareness; Aha! I See the Light; Let Your Light Shine; Are You Living in a Blinkered or Open Now?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?