Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trusting in Your Path

And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. (Luke 19: 37-40)

*****************

"I've come to realise that trust is uncompromising. You either trust or you don't; there's no in between. Trusting in God is trusting in life. When I trust in God, I am a little baby who trusts in his parents. I trust that what my mother is feeding me is good. I may not like the taste but I trust all the same. I am a baby who puts anything I find in my mouth because I trust that my world is perfectly safe." Trust
While many of us might share a belief in Goodness, Love and Unity, each of us is walking a unique "path" that is tailored towards our experiences. This is because we are all unfolding the One Life in different degrees according to our beliefs.

Right now, the dominant paradigm is that if you're sick you have to do something to get better meaning you're either adding to or taking away from yourself. How many parents are willing to trust in the intelligence within the child to restore its health? How can they when they themselves have been programmed? The belief in adding to self has given rise to the modern human that is part human and part artificial intelligence: flesh and contact lenses, spectacles, heart valves, hip replacements, botox, implants, dentures, crowns, hair extensions, plastic and cosmetic surgery, etc.

What if you're someone who is going the natural way by trusting in the Power within for healing? You're seen as going against the grain. Just because majority do not agree with your way does not mean you have to disregard what you feel is right for you? You have to trust in your "path." When you are not swayed by "nay sayers" and trust in your "path" the Universe supports you on your "path." It is the nature of the Universe to support you.

To anyone who finds he's being called to do something that challenges the status quo, I say trust in your path. Know that you are being supported every step of the way.

Enocia

Related article: The Path of Receiving; The Real Source of Energy; What’s Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander; Going into the Deep; The Cosmic Being





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?