Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Watch Out!

While I was sitting at the bus stop, I saw a blind man get off a bus. I was so mesmerised by the way he was navigating himself with his white stick he nearly poked it in my face. I ducked just in time. The man poked his stick into a baby's pram. You should have seen the look of horror on the baby's mother's face. Priceless!

I once saw a blind man poke his stick up a woman's backside. The woman screeched and leapt several inches in the air. It was pure slapstick, which you'll never see on television.

In both situations, the two blind men were oblivious. Or rather, they were so focused on navigating with their sticks, they didn't realise what was going on around them.

It's interesting how many "seeing" people are blind to the real Light around them.

Be seeing you.

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?