Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Being Full of Self

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." (Psalm 16: 11

"Look around you and you see lots of empty spaces with buildings, people and nature occupying these spaces. Is what you are perceiving actually true? Space has no reality. How can that be? There is space all around. There is not a single place where Love is not. By Love, I mean the substance of the universe that gives rise to form. Since Love is everywhere, how can there be any space? Space is, therefore, a false belief." There is No Space
Yesterday I asked my mother if she feels like her real self.

"What do you mean?"

"Since you've been feeling aches and pains, do you feel the way you used to?"

"Well, I can't do the things I used to do," she said.

"Does it make you feel like you're less than who you are?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes, I do feel like I'm a lot less than I was."

"I see."

"Why do you ask?"

"I've just had an idea that's all about how people's beliefs make them seem to be less than they are," I said.

I believe there is no such thing as a mortal. Mortality is an illusion. Mortals believe in gaps, vacuums and space which are not real because all space is filled to capacity with Love and Good. When you believe in mortality, the illusion is so strong that "mortals" literally appear as the illusion. Babies are full of life, joy and beauty. Their bodies are so flexible and they bounce back from anything. As you grow older and feed into mortal beliefs in lack you appear to be leaking out your life force until one day your body drops dead. The real you, who is eternal life, is untouched by mortal beliefs; She is always perfect no matter what.

Imagine what you would feel like if you were 10 times more joyful than you are now. It would feel like being like a baby again.

Imagine what you would feel like if you were 50 times more joyful.

How about 1000 times more joyful?

Imagine how your real Self feels like. She is always full of Joy, Life, Beauty, Love, and Wisdom. In fact your real Self is God. God is full of God.

Instead of people complaining that they're feeling sick, miserable, in lack etc which are not real anyway because Love occupies all space, why not reverse the thought? Just know that you are full of Life. In other words, listen to the voice of your true self who is full of goodness.

Mortal thought: I am feeling miserable.
Real Self: I am full of joy.

Mortal thought: I am in lack.
Real Self: I am full of abundance.

Mortal thought: I have no idea what to do with my life.
Real Self; I am full of inspiration.

Mortal thought: I am afraid.
Real Self: I am full of love.

Mortal thought: I am only human.
Real Self: I am Love, Light, God.

There is a popular belief that someone who is full of himself has a big ego. I beg to differ. In my humble opinion, someone who is full of himself is full of his real Self.

I am full of mySelf and proud of it.

Enocia

Related articles: Being Adorable; There is No Space; Time, Space and Waiting; The Kingdom is Right Where You Are; You Already Know It All; Divine Love - A Gentle Reminder





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?