Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fighting Against Something is Fighting Yourself

"I have found that when you try to force things to happen, or to manipulate someone to do what you want, you have not understood the Power of One. If there is another to manipulate, you are saying there are other powers. As you believe, so be it. The Universe will appear to be in a battle against you or you will seem to win over something. When you have the continued belief in many powers, you're always going to manifest another situation of another power trying to oppose you, just like in the cartoon series, He Man is in a constant battle with Skeletor. If there wasn't the belief in good and evil, there wouldn't be a cartoon series called He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, nor would there be a place called earth for that matter.

"When you realise there is only one Power, you find that you cannot manipulate anyone; for what you do to another you are doing to yourself. There is only one Power in all. This creates harmony and this harmony is Love...." The One Power in All is Love and Wisdom
In the library the door to the toilet is always locked. You have to get the key from reception.

I've noticed when I try to force it open, which I have done when I've been dying to have a wee, it won't open. You have to be gentle with it.

I saw someone trying to open it earlier but couldn't. He then asked a library staff to open it but she couldn't open it either. I went over to help.

"This door needs you to be gentle with it," I said.

I pulled the door gently towards me and turned the key and it opened. The customer couldn't believe it was that simple and wanted me to show him how I had opened it, which I did.

The experience with the door is symbolic of the beliefs in many powers.

"When you resist or oppose something or someone, you're demonstrating a belief in more than one power; and you end up fighting against yourself."
And you will experience a reality of resistance.

There is only one power.
All is one.

Enocia

Related articles: The One Power in All is Love and Wisdom; There is Only One Power





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?