Wednesday, September 06, 2006

An Important Message to the World Wide Web

While I was in the kitchen I felt something wriggling inside my jeans and up my legs. Whatever it was felt very ticklish. I shook my leg and down fell a spider. Hey, mate, what are you doing wriggling up my trousers?

It got me thinking about the introduction I wrote in my new Message Board:

You have now entered the Love is All There Is Zone.

Once I've caught you in my web of Love you cannot escape. Resistance is futile!
Is it possible the spider picked up on this message and was attracted to my "web of Love?" Was the spider trying to mate with me?

Look spider, I know we're made of the same Love stuff but I like to pretend I'm a lot more advanced than spiders. Off the top of my head, the only thing we have in common is the number 8: You have eight arms and my Soul name is Vector8. That's about it, mate.

This message goes out to all my arachnid friends on the world wide web. Please don't take my message on the board literally, I was only spinning a yarn, OK? I am also very ticklish so I would rather you didn't crawl inside my trousers.

I love you all.

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?