Monday, September 25, 2006

Love Downloads

You can't download a particular programme or music if that music or programme doesn't already exist.

I live by the following principles:

All is Love; Love is all there is.

I am not here to learn lessons or to evolve but to express Infinite Love.

Infinite Love contains all possible realities as ideas. This means whenever I have an idea to express something it already exists. I am therefore creating nothing but simply unfolding what is.

Unfolding what already exists is what I refer to as "love downloads."

Every time I have an idea I am downloading love which comes as a complete package. All I have to do is let it happen; let the music play; or let the software run as it has been designed to run.

So I had an idea to walk by the River Thames. After a while I decided to rest on a bench underneath some trees. It was wonderful to see so many people enjoying the lovely sunshine. Though I didn't know any of them personally, I knew them as my spirit friends.

I felt love for the trees, the environment, my pigeon friends around me, even the bench I was sitting on.
I felt love for the boats and the river.
I felt love for everyone.

My attention was drawn to a pigeon perched on the edge of a bench sharing the bench with a man. I thought to myself that it would be lovely to have my own pigeon companion right next to me.

I downloaded this love reality. In my mind's eye I could see a pigeon sitting next to me. I was now very excited to experience this reality which I knew was going to happen.

After a few minutes, though I can't say how long as I don't carry a watch, the pigeon resting on the other bench flapped his wings and flew to the ground. He walked lazily towards me. He looked up at me. I held my breath in anticipation. He hopped on to my bench and walked slowly towards me. Then he stopped and rested right where I wanted my pigeon companion to sit. He looked straight into my eyes. In thought I told him I didn't have any love as bread or bird seed to give him but I gave him my appreciation. My pigeon friend stayed with me for a short while, then he flew back to the ground and walked away to join his other pigeon friends.

Wow!

I love downloads!

Enocia

Related articles: All is Love; Love Operating System (LOS); Manifesting by the Balloon Technique; Creation is a Reaction to What Already Is





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?