Monday, September 25, 2006

The Power of Love

"... consciousness - thoughts, emotions and beliefs - influence how we act and think and even how our bodies grow. There is a consciousness that is unaffected by human consciousness - my natural state which I call Love. In this state, I am like the foetus in its mother's womb. Unlike the human foetus that is influenced by consciousness, nothing can affect who I am. I am blissfully floating in Love, and being Love. As Love is my consciousness, my experiences are its image and likeness." Living in a Love Cocoon

As I was crossing the road, I could see that the traffic light was about to change. I figured I had enough time to get to the other side. A car drove by and the driver screamed abuse at me for not paying attention to the signals.

Although I registered his anger was directed at me, I felt his thoughts dissolve into nothing. And I felt only love for him.

The other day our neighbour had a party which went on till the early hours of the next morning. The next day I spoke to my mother, who I live with, about the party. She said she could still hear the music even though she had closed the windows and kitchen door.

"Why can't people show consideration?" she said.

Mum said our neighbour downstairs, whose husband hasn't been feeling well, has been complaining to her about the same neighbours whom she finds rowdy.

"Really?" I said. "I only remember them having two parties, which is not that often considering."
"They've had lots more parties than that!"
"OK!"

I could see my mother's perspective. She had ever right to feel disgruntled about her "noisy neighbours." But then again, my neighbours have every right to be themselves. I also see "noise" as an excellent opportunity for me to go within and be Love.

"Has it ever occurred to you that your neighbours are trying to help you?" I said.
"What do you mean?"
"Maybe your neighbours are helping you to be at peace," I said.
"How?"
"Well, instead of expecting them to change, you could go into yourself and be at peace. No one can take away your peace."

She burst into a song about peace, which I wasn't familiar with. My mother loves to sing and she's got a fantastic voice.

"You know something, since I've been living with you, mum," I continued, "I've been a lot more peaceful. I'm not bothered by anything you do. I've been able to go into myself and find peace instead of looking outside for it."

When you realise there is only Love, you are unaffected by thought forms or beliefs. I also know that I can never use the Power of Love to manipulate another because to manipulate another is to manipulate myself. The good news is I can use the Power of Love to help others by simply loving and being love.

Only Love exists.

Enocia

Related articles:Tuning into the Love Station; Fighting Against Something is Fighting Yourself; Love Has No Cause; Practising Transparency - Dissolving Programmes; It's Either Love or Bullshit!; Living in a Love Cocoon






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?