Friday, September 08, 2006

Teleportation

Just been chatting with a friend about his impending holidays. I asked him if I could stow away in his suitcase. I said on second thought with all the airport restrictions he would be lucky to be allowed a tooth brush let alone a large suitcase. My friend said he's had to buy a smaller hand luggage for his holidays.

We agreed that the way people's movements are being restricted these days, we all need to learn to teleport.

During our conversation, I read the following quote:

"When Thomas Edison worked late into the night on the electric light, he had to do it by gas lamp or candle. I'm sure it made the work seem that much more urgent." George Carlin
Hmmm! Looks like there are going to be lots of spontaneous teleportations purely out of necessity.

I believe the only way to get over an obstacle is to see yourself on the other side.

One to beam up!

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?