Tuesday, September 19, 2006

That's Entertainment!

Though it was quicker for me to walk to the local bus station to catch my bus home, I couldn't be bothered to walk so I hopped on a bus that was already at the bus stop. The driver was trying to persuade a man to get off his bus. He told the angry looking passenger he was causing a scene and if he didn't get off he was going to call the police. I sat at the back and sent love to the driver and the passenger.

Their confrontation took on a whole new meaning. It was like I was watching some comedy on television.

"Get off my bus!"
"Look at your face," the passenger said, "you look like a sausage."

A sausage? Is that the best insult he could come up with? I chuckled to myself. The passenger staggered off and we were on our way.

Loving all does not always mean you're going to change someone's behaviour but you get good entertainment.

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?