Saturday, September 30, 2006

Trust in Love to Sort out the Details

Never let your current status, whether it's financial or physical, get in the way of giving love. When your intention is to give from a place of love, trust in Love to sort out the details. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful ways Love is made manifest when you are motivated to give or express love.

There was a point in my life when I had spent years in isolation reading and contemplating spiritual truth. One day I had a "call" from Spirit that it was now time for me to go out into the world and share the Good News of Love. This would initially be in writing. I had a laptop but I had no access to the Internet, no money, no ideas about what to write, nothing. All I had was the faith that He who has given me the desire to write has already provided all the resources I will ever need. All I had to do was say YES. Fast forward three years and I've written over a thousand articles, have several blogs, and the ideas keep coming. I still don't have access to the Internet at home and I haven't switched on my lap top in years.

Here's another example.

Mum told me yesterday that she needed to run an errand at the post office. This morning I thought to myself that since I was going into town via the post office I could run my mother's errand if she wanted. While I was getting dressed the phone rang. It was my mother's friend from church. Her friend wanted to come and visit her this morning as she hasn't seen my mother in ages. Was she going to be in? My mother said she had intended to go out but would hang around to see her friend. After her telephone conversation, I asked mum if she wanted me to run her errand for her. She said yes.

As you can see, I had the intention to give love in the form of the post office errand and Love arranged a reality where this was made manifest. It all worked out perfectly for all concerned.

It turned out to be a very interesting bus journey. An elderly gentleman got on and told me where he was going but he didn't know where to get off. I said I would tell him when we get close. "Thanks, son," he said.

"I'm a girl," I chuckled.

"Are you going to school?" he said.

"No, I'm on my way to the library."

Does he seriously think I look that young?

"It's just that I was going to ask you to come round and do something for me."

Maybe, he thinks I'm in the Boys' Brigade or something.

Before I got off I reminded my friend where to get off. "Thanks, miss," he said.

Success! He's realised I'm a girl.

On my way out I asked the bus driver to let my friend know when he arrives at his destination, just in case.

Love certainly takes many amusing forms.

Never let lack of resources get in the way of giving love. Just have the intention what you want to give and then trust in Love to sort out the details.

I trust in Love.

Enocia

Related articles: Love Downloads; Receiving; Love, the Great Motivator; Supply and Demand are One





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?