Monday, September 25, 2006

Tuning into the Love Station

If you can hear static while you're listening to the radio, it means you're not properly tuned into that particular radio station. You need to try again.

There are times when I experience a kind of static which is an indication that I'm not being my real self.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling hot and sweaty. That's odd because before I went to bed I wasn't hot at all. I could also hear loud ringing in one ear. Hmmm, this can only mean one thing; while I was asleep I had temporarily disconnected from the Love station of my real self, and now receiving my real self with static. Time to tune into the Love station.

I thought "I love you" over and over again. I could no longer feel my body as solid, nor was I feeling hot or cold. I felt myself as a presence that was here and everywhere. The ringing in my ear had stopped and was replaced by another sound which I attribute to that of my real self. I then asked for Love to keep me tuned into this station while I sleep.

Eventually, I went back to sleep. When I woke up I listened for the ringing in one ear but I couldn't hear it. I could only hear the sound of Spirit. I was still neither hot nor cold.

When I woke up this morning I was still in the Love station. I asked Love to keep me tuned into that station all day.

You are listening to the Love Station.
Have a wonderful day!

Enocia

Related article: Come, Let Me Kiss You Better!; Ending Duality - Same Old, Same Old





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?