Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You are a One!

Just after I had sent an e-card to some friends I received an email. I thought it was a notification telling me my e-card had been picked up. Nothing so straightforward. It was an email notifying me that someone called Enocia (strange name) had sent me an e-card.

Huh? I could have sworn I sent the e-card to my friends. I re-sent the e-card just in case. I received a notification from one friend confirming he had picked up my first card.

How curious!

What difference does it make anyway?

What I do to others I am doing to myself.

Thanks, Enocia, for the beautiful e-card.

You're welcome, Enocia.

Love you.

Love you too.

Enocia

Related article: As I Love Others, I am Loving Myself; Charity Begins and Ends at Home





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?