Thursday, October 26, 2006

God in Every Moment

"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early." (Psalm 46:5)
While I was working on a piece called Boundlessness, the Internet went down. The library staff believed it was a network problem and didn’t know how long it would take to fix it. I prayed to the Source in the story I was writing.

How did I pray to the "Source in the story I was writing?" By realising the following two principles:

First, God is all in all. This means every idea and experience contains the infinite power of God, the same power that gives rise to the universe.

Second, when I get an idea for an experience it is because the experience is seeking expression.

Therefore, the story is God seeking expression. I asked God for help.

I then turned my attention to writing this piece knowing by the time I had finished I would be able to publish both stories.

That’s exactly what happened.

God is all in all.

Thank you God.

Enocia

Related article: Everything You Want, Wants You





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?