Monday, October 16, 2006

It's a Dog's Life!

On my walk I noticed a dog sitting patiently and looking up at his human friend. Wow, that's a really obedient dog! Then I saw why. As I walked on by I said to the man, "I was thinking your dog was obedient. Now I see it's because you're giving him a treat."

"That's the only way I can get him to obey me," the man chuckled.

A few minutes later on my walk I heard a man and a woman walking behind me, then they walked ahead. Suddenly, the man picked up a stick and hurled it at a distance, then he chased after it and picked it up.

"Hey, are you a dog or something?" I asked him.

He smiled and picked up the stick and hurled it again and went chasing after it. He even made a barking noise.

"It must be something he's eaten," his girlfriend said.

Animals, and people, do the funniest things!

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?