Friday, October 27, 2006

The Law of Love

Is the universe governed by any laws? Well that rather depends on what you believe.

I believe there are two fundamental laws.

First, Love is all there is.

Second, you experience what you believe.

What do I mean by Love?

Love means so many different things to different people. Some people believe Love is acceptance of all things. Some believe Love is loving unconditionally. For some, Love is impartial and attracts to you exactly what you put out.

For me, Love is good and wonderful and true. Love only knows and sees Love. Love is the Light that knows no darkness. Because Love is good, Love is constantly transmuting anything unlike itself into itself. And Love is constantly creating all things new. Therefore, it doesn't matter what my thoughts were a moment ago, Love is making all things love. And another thing, Love is not under any other rules or law as it is unconditioned.

As far as I'm concerned, the universe is governed by only one Law: "Life is Love; and Love is what I believe it is."

Obviously, it's my own personal view. People who share my beliefs will probably have similar experiences; people who don't, won't.

Life is Love.

Enocia

Related article: Activating Love





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?