Thursday, October 05, 2006

Love is Nuts!

In a previous article I wrote,

"Never let your current status, whether it's financial or physical, get in the way of giving love. When your intention is to give from a place of love, trust in Love to sort out the details. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful ways Love is made manifest when you are motivated to give or express love." Trust in Love to Sort out the Details
My mother bought some roasted peanuts in a shell. I said the squirrels around our neighbourhood would love some.

"I'm not going to give the squirrels my nuts, they're for me!" she said.
"What if I give the squirrels some of my nuts, presuming I can have some."

She didn't say anything.

The next day I took a handful with me and left them where the local squirrels would find them. Last night I ate some more.

Today a friend in the library bought the same roasted nuts and she gave me some. Aha, more nuts for my squirrel friends.

See, when your intention is to give love, Love will always provide you with more than enough to share.

Isn't Love nuts?

Enocia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?