Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Loving the Queue

I had to run an errand for my mother at the bank. When I arrived there was a long queue and there were only two tills open. It was 4.30 pm and too late to return at a later time; my mother's transaction had to be carried out now.

Each transaction seemed to take ages. I suddenly felt intense pain in my stomach and I felt nauseous. That's all I need. Then I thought, there is only one way to deal with this situation, love. So I loved everyone in the queue, the bank clerks, the bank staff, everything in the bank. As I loved them the pain in my stomach eased off and I felt better.

While the queue didn't go any faster, at least I was able to experience it from a place of Love. A woman behind me was looking pretty pissed off. I whispered to her "They're really fast here, aren't they?" The woman smiled but said nothing.

Soon it was my turn and it went smoothly. The bank clerk smiled at me and wished me a good evening.

If I want to experience love all the time I have to love all the time.

Enocia

Related article: Loving the News





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?