Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Magic

Last night I had a dream where everything happened like magic.

I started off telling someone in the dream that I could move a card without touching it. The moment I had the intention it happened.

I was also consciously aware of moving from place to place at will, and that it was quite natural. I changed things around me by intent and it was so.

Actually, magic is natural. It's how the universe works. You think how lovely it would be to have sunny weather even though it's pelting down with rain. In a few minutes the sun is shining. How did it happen? Did you have to put much thought into it? Nope, it happened naturally without effort.

My dream is a reminder that:

Life is Magic.
I live in the Magic.
I am the Magic.

Enocia

Related articles: Love Downloads; The Love Sensor; Kaleidoscope; The Magician ; I Believe in Magic





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?