Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Speed

"I feel the need . . . the need for speed!" (Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Top Gun)
I've never taken "illegal" drugs but I hear that people who take amphetamines get a rush when everything seems to speed up. I've found a way to experiment without taking drugs.

I was waiting for a bus and it seemed to be taking ages. I thought to myself, there must be a reason why I am being delayed. Maybe there is something I need to see or experience. So I remained alert. Then I had this feeling that I needed to be home right now.

I had a thought that I could get there in an instant. I saw a mini version of myself. In thought I lifted the mini-me and placed her outside our front door. That's it, I'm home. Nothing happened to me physically, I was still at the bus stop. But then something changed. I felt the world speeding up. The bus seemed to appear out of nowhere. When I got off the bus stop I checked to see if my next bus was coming but it wasn't. I decided to walk the ten minutes journey home. I was walking so fast it felt like I was flying. I was really buzzing. I bet if I had been having a conversation with someone I would be speaking really fast.

When I arrived home I was still buzzing. I decided to sit and relax for a while to help me come down from my "high."

This is fun! I look forward to more experiments.

I am buzzing.

Enocia

Related articles: Masters of Time; Spirit in a Bottle Versus Supernal Spirit





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?