Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Time and Timelessness

God is Infinite Love-Light - timelessness.

Love-Light does not experience the passage of time, and yet IT does.

How is it possible for the Love-Light that is timelessness to experience time?

Picture this. Two light beings are communicating telepathically:

Fancy meeting up?
Yeah.
How about now?
Now is not good for me.
How about this now?
Nope.
What about now?
Perfect.

That's all well and good when you're travelling at the speed of Xelcron (a measurement system in Vector8 that is faster than thought), but then these light beings wanted to slow things down a bit and experience days. Unfortunately, having one day called Sunday, i.e. day of the Sun, was a tad problematic.

Fancy meeting up?
Yeah, how about Sunday?
Which Sunday?
Does it matter? Every day is a Sunday.
OK, I'll see you next day Sunday.
What time shall we meet up?
Dawn.
When exactly?
Er...early dawn.

So to avoid confusion we made up time. Time gives us a point of reference which we identify as yesterday, today, tomorrow; past, present and future; before, now and after.

Earlier today I walked to my destination. I left home in the present. As I continued walking, my destination was my future and my home my past. When I arrived at my destination, my future was now my present. It took around 40 minutes, though I can't be sure as I haven't got a watch.

The moments we measure cumulatively that we call time, emerge from timelessness.

The problem is when we start splitting timelessness into that which we consider to be time and timeless. We then perceive ourselves as Spirit/Mind and body; Spirit/Mind is timeless and the body is in time. Because you believe time passes, you experience the passage of time in your body, which we collectively define as aging, until your body packs up on you and you "die." There is always the odd exception to the rule, however:

"The error of thinking that we are growing old, and the benefits of destroying that illusion, are illustrated in a sketch from the history of an English woman, published in the London medical magazine called The Lancet.

"Disappointed in love in her early years, she became insane and lost all account of time. Believing that she was still living in the same hour which parted her from her lover, taking no note of years, she stood daily before the window watching for her lover's coming. In this mental state she remained young. Having no consciousness of time, she literally grew no older. Some American travellers saw her when she was seventy-four, and supposed her to be a young woman. She had no care-lined face, no wrinkles nor gray hair, but youth sat gently on cheek and brow. Asked to guess her age, those unacquainted with her history conjectured that she must be under twenty." Science and Health, 245: 1-15
One way to avoid "splitting" timelessness into time and the timeless is to see every moment as timelessness. Therefore, whether you identify moments as seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years or Xelcron, they are still the same - timelessness. In other words, timelessness is God; God is all time.

Since God is all time, this means that every moment is Love-Light. Though it took me around 40 minutes to walk it felt as if I'd done nothing at all. God was taking the walk; I was being timelessness.

So you can still plan for the future. You can book a flight for a certain date knowing that date is timelessness. And because God is that date, all is well.

So now when I wake up, I acknowledge the day as timelessness and very good.

Time is timelessness.
I am timelessness.

Enocia

Related articles: Masters of Time; Love is My Foundation; The One Moment of Now is Like the Sun; Ending Duality - Same Old, Same Old; I'll Be There No Matter What; Boring! Give Us a Challenge!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?