Friday, November 03, 2006

The Light of the World

Last night on my way home, the bus I was on was stuck at a traffic light and it was too far behind to catch the one I wanted ahead. I looked to see if another bus was approaching but there wasn't any in sight. I didn't fancy waiting in the cold, so I focused on the Light that we all are.

When I got off the bus I saw the bus I wanted was about to drive off, but then it stopped and the doors were open. I made a dash for it and got on. I saw the driver was busy reading a card. I have observed that just before a driver changes shifts he fills in a card. It's interesting how he chose to do this at this bus stop instead of the next bus stop where he swapped with another driver.

Thank you, God, for working Your light magic.

Enocia

Related articles: Prayer; Being the Source





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?